"Kestrel ward deserve recognition for the work they do"

About: Lakeside Mental Health Unit / Finch Ward Lakeside Mental Health Unit / Kestrel Ward

(as a parent/guardian),

My family would like to thank everyone from the reception to the medical team for their care and commitment during my son's recent mental health crisis. The care and respect we received was amazing and the nursing team made our time there all the more bearable. Kestrel ward (and Finch Ward where he was initially assessed) deserve recognition for the work they do. They're an absolute inspiration and they work so hard with underfunding/understaffing issues. Thanks NHS and your fantastic staff.

Response from Kiara Smith, Ward Manager, West London Mental Health NHS Trust

Thank you for your kind words; I will pass onto both teams. Wishing your son all the best in his recovery journey.

Response from Archibold Chaurura, Ward Manager, West London Mental Health NHS Trust

Thank you very much for this excellent feedback regarding the care your son received in Kestrel Ward. Your feedback is highly valued and I will share it with all the team members. Once again, thank you for this positive feedback.