"the care I received was exemplary"

About: Solihull Hospital / General medicine

I had to have a CT done last Friday. Not only was I fitted in almost straight away but the care I received was exemplary. The staff couldn't have been kinder, more attentive or reassuring. All very friendly and helpful. I felt very confident that I was in excellent hands. Very professional team! Special mention to Sue W, Clerical Officer and Norma, CT lead and her team which included Nadia, Joel and Jack. You are all great. Keep up the good work.

Dear CT success story

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your recent patient experience in our CT Department at Solihull Hospital.

I am so pleased to read that you found the staff to be kind, attentive, reassuring and that you felt confident you were in the excellent hands of a professional team.

I will ensure that your feedback is highlighted to the Radiology Management Team who will communicate your feedback to all of the team, but in particular to the team members you have named. Positive feedback is a great boost to our staff who work very hard to provide a positive patient experience.

I hope my actions are acceptable and once again thank you for your comments, patient feedback is extremely important to us.

Marie Helebert

• CT success story thinks this response is helpful