"Dermatology"

About: Pilgrim Hospital

I had an appointment 23 August 2016 in dermatology to investigate a dark blemish on my leg. The doctor was marvellous, very caring, and my appointment was also on time. They decided the blemish needed removing and didn't want to cause me anxiety by returning at a later date and said they would do it that morning, someone was before me with a procedure but if I was prepared to wait.

I did and half an hour later, two very caring sisters took me in the procedure room, explained everything, were very reassuring and caring, and the doctor then came and did the procedure. Very professional, I felt very looked after and cared for.

Definitely 11 out of 10.

I rate this department extremely efficient and lovely staff. Please pass on my praise and sincere thanks.

Linda Adams.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank You for taking the time to post such positive feedback, following your recent appointment in the Dermatology Outpatients Department.

Our staff are fully committed to improving Patient experience, and we understand what an anxious time it can be.

It is wonderful to hear that you had everything explained to you and that you felt reassured. Good communication is essential in alleviating anxiety, and I’m pleased to hear that our staff did this in a caring and professional manner.

Your feedback is really appreciated, and I will pass your kind words onto the team.

With Best Wishes