"Competent teamwork from all teams of professionals"

I recently had a hip replacement .All processes pre operative surgery and hospital stay and post operative were characterised by informative treatment which fostered confidence and trust and created a positive attitude in myself as a patient despite various expressions of anxiety .Teamwork was efficient and holistic .Surgeons anaesthetics radiography nursing physio cleaners catering all communicated within teams and between As a result I am making good progress and already 8 weeks after the operation my quality of life has improved .Thank you

Response from Horton NHS Treatment Centre

Thank you so much for your kind review of Horton Treatment Centre. We are very grateful that you have taken the time to let us know of your experience at the Treatment Centre.

Harriet Canavan, Marketing Manager here at Horton Treatment Centre is always very interested to hear from patients who want to talk about their experience in more detail. These patient testimonials are then added to our website to help other patients that are thinking of choosing us for their surgery, make a more informed decision. Should you wish to give a testimonial, please contact her on 01295 755064.