"Excellent care"

About: Conquest Hospital

I had a planned hysterectomy in August. The surgeon was fantastic. I saw the surgeon before the op and every morning after, explained it all and put me at ease. The nursing staff on Mirrlees ward are all stars. They made me feel so comfortable, they were full of good advice and were kind and patient through the recovery process. I was an Eastbourne patient but due to long waiting list was treated in the Conquest and very happy with the care received. Thank you.

Response from Conquest Hospital

Dear Ms Cestari

Thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback on NHS choices about your positive experience with staff on Mirlees ward at the Conquest Hospital.

As a Trust, it's always our aim to provide every patient with the best possible experience, and it's clear from your feedback, that you were completely happy with the care you received.

Please be assured that your posting and 'thank you' will be shared with the staff concerned, who will be happy and encouraged to read your comments.

We send our best wishes and hope that you are making good progress with your recovery.?