"Excellent quality care for my sister"

About: Whiston Hospital

My sister suffers from Dementia and was taken into this hospital for urgent surgery for a blocked bowel. We, her relatives, didn't expect her to survive. However, she did survive which was due to the care and attention she received from Doctors and excellent nursing staff - in particular in ward C4 - intensive care.. As I live in London, communication is normally difficult with medical services outside the capital. However, the feedback from the staff about my sister was impeccable! It made me feel incredibly grateful and reassured. WELL DONE AND THANK YOU.

Response from Whiston Hospital

We are always pleased to receive positive feedback about your experience and our staff.

This recognises their hard work and dedication to ensure that you have a positive experience as a patient with us. We can assure you that your feedback has been sent to ward 4C so that your comments can be shared with the wider team.

• cass thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by cass (a relative)

Thank you for your response and to all in Whiston Hospital for your kind and professional ministrations. So much appreciated by Joyce's dispersed family. Cass Pursell