"Staff here are amazing!"

About: Spire Cheshire Hospital

I was admitted yesterday for a day case orthopaedic surgery to my right foot.I was admitted and taken to my private room, staff quickly checked me and and got me prepared very efficiently, I was having my op less than an hour later...brilliant! The staff are all amazing.. The friendliness and care shown makes me think what a great place to work the spire must be.. Aftercare was great and I was fed,watered and monitored for 2 hours on observation..Every member of staff I came into contact with were all lovely,friendly and made me feel comfortable.. I have no hesitation in recommending this hospital for treatment.Job well done and my consultant is great.

Response from Spire Cheshire Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to put your comments onto the choices website. We strive to give all our patients an excellent and professional service.

We are pleased to hear that you were delighted with the care that you received, not only from the surgeon but also from the staff at Spire Cheshire Hospital and I will ensure that your comments are shared with our team.