"My new hip"

About: Barlborough NHS Treatment Centre

Recieved excellent care and all staff friendly and professional. Explanations given for.all.procedures and on discharge the nurse explained the medications I was given. The food was good but portions a bit large for me. Would have been nice to see a senior member of the management team walking on the ward so that I could have praised the staff without having to write a review.

Response from Barlborough NHS Treatment Centre

Dear Ruth,

Many thanks for taking the time to post your feedback on the NHS Choices website, we are glad hear you received excellent care from all the teams involved with your treatment.

I'm sorry you didn't get to meet one of our Senior Managers on the Ward.

This is not our normal practice but due to holidays and meetings etc, it's a busy time for us at the moment.

However, your comments have been noted and we will ensure that there is more visibility from our Senior Management Team.

We do still encourage feedback on the NHS Choices website as we see this as our 'trip adviser' for prospective patients so we are very grateful for your comments.

We wish you a speedy recovery and continued good health and mobility.

With kind regards, Mandy J Miller - PA to Steve Booker, Hospital Director and Marco La Malfa, Medical Director