"Problems resetting password at the QE online..."

About: Queen Elizabeth Hospital (Birmingham)

I have repeatedly had problems resetting my password at the QE online patient resource 'my QE'.This has gone on for a couple of months.I have written to the relevant email address provided but have not received any response.I am not provided with the levels my bloods are at in large clinical reviews and like to monitor these myself as I find large clinics to be impersonal and intimidating.I would be grateful if the issue regarding access to the online resource available to all patients is resolved.

Response from Queen Elizabeth Hospital

Dear Stephanie

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback about the problems you are experiencing when trying to access the on-line ‘Myhealth@QEHB’.

We would like to be able to look into this problem for you – if you are happy for us to do this please make contact via the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) so that we can take your details. PALS can be contacted by phone 0121 371 4400, by email PALS@uhb.nhs.uk, via the hospital website www.uhb.nhs.uk/pals-form or in person by dropping in between 9am – 5pm (Mon-Fri) to the PALS office located near the Information Desk in the main entrance of the new Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham.