"Natalie at Hallcroft Childrens Centre"

About: Hallcroft Children's Centre

(as a parent/guardian),

The drop in session at Elkesley primary school has been a valuable resource for both the children and parents of the village. Many parents in Elkesley don't drive so having this facility brought to our village is invaluable.

I would like to give a personal mention to Natalie. Natalie is always smiley, bubbly and full of enthusiasm. She is always very informative when approached with questions and/or concerns. My daughter was a little shy when she was younger, but now after attending the Thursday session for about a year she has really come out of her shell and is a very confident young girl. Thankyou Natalie xx

Its such a shame this session is now no longer able to come to Elkesley: ( We will miss it dearly.

Response from Sally Penn, District Manager (Bassetlaw), Children's Centres, County Health Partnerships

It is always good to have feedback on the staff and I am sure Natalie will be delighted to know that her work was appreciated. I am sure that the centre will still continue to provide support in Elkesley to those parents who need it, particularly for 1:1. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.