"Very Very dissapointed"

Appointment got canceled by the center 1 hour before my girlfriend was due to be seen.

Was told we could not have another appointment as thier was none available.

We have already waited 4 months to be seen and now the appointment got cancelled an hour before.

As my girlfriend does not drive I had to book work of in order to take her and as a result of the cancellation by the center it was a waste of time . The reason was he has gone home sick , which I believe is very unprofessional as my girlfriend is looking for help with her mental health and the staff was very very rude and uncooperative.

This center is a joke and have lied in the past to us.

When we contacted the center in the past we was told our doctor could not talk to us as the doctor was in a meeting and was told to phone back in a hour , we phoned back in a hour and got told by another member of staff on the phone the doctor wasn't even in work today.

That's the quality of care you get it's ridiculous.

The staff are rude and don't want to no.

As of now we have no appointment and have to wait for the center to contact us for an appointment which could take months What a joke !!!! .

Response from Small Heath Health Centre

Thank you for your feedback which is of great concern. We would like to help put things right, and ask you call our PALS line on Freephone 0800 953 0045 and ask to speak to the Service Manager for the Small Heath CMHT saying you have raised concerns through NHS Choices. If you wish to speak to someone independent of the service please ask to speak to the Head of Patient Experience.