"I was simply amazed and overwhelmed"

About: King George Hospital Queen's Hospital (Romford) Royal Free Hospital

After suffering from severe and intense back pain since Sept 2015 just before my daughter before born in Oct 2015, I have been in and out from Queens hospital so many times, before they finally done a scan and an xray in early June when I have been announced about a mass of 11 cm on my right kidney.

After further test, the mass was identified as a cancer!

I was then referred to King George hospital when my back once again triggered.

From King George hospital, I was then referred at last to the Royal Free Hospital who had decided to perform a nephrectomy operation in late July 2015.

The Royal Free hospital is outstanding is terms of Doctors and Surgeons professionalism and high quality care service.

From my very first visit to my last day after the operation, I was simply amazed and overwhelmed by the greatness of the Royal Free hospital! !

Thank you a billion times and would recommend it to everybody! ! !

Response from Digital Communications, Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust

Thanks very much for your review, we're delighted to hear that you had a good experience with us and we will pass your feedback on to the team who will be thrilled. All the best with your recovery following your operation. Rachel

• Aldiodio thinks this response is helpful

Response from Queen's Medical Centre

It’s good to hear the Royal Free Hospital is providing such great care to you, sounds like you’re in good hands. I hope you recover well.

Best wishes,

Sarah Kennedy.

Patient Experience Officer.

Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust.

• Aldiodio thinks this response is helpful