"Cataract op in April this year"

About: Manchester Royal Eye Hospital

I would like to say how excellent my experience of this hospital has been. All levels of staff from porters to consultants ,anaesthetists,nursing staff & auxiliaries introduced themselves & explained carefully what they would be doing.The ward was clean & bright,& my op went very well- can't wait to have other one done now!My follow up visits were similarly efficient & when there was a bit of a wait we were kept informed indivually as to estimated waiting time & place in the queue.It is an asset to the NHS.Thankyou again for treating me with excellence,kindness & dignity.

Response from Manchester Royal Eye Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your kind comment complimenting the staff and service at Manchester Royal Eye Hospital. We were very pleased to read that you had a positive experience and that you found our staff to be kind and our service efficient. We were especially pleased that you felt that you were treated with excellence and dignity. It is always good to receive feedback which highlights the hard work and dedication of our staff. We will ensure that your feedback is passed on to the Matron of the Ophthalmology at Manchester Royal Eye Hospital so that it can be shared with the wider team.

The Patient Experience Team.