"Employment Specialist"

About: North Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

My Employment Specialist has been a great great support too me. They have been very understanding of my situation and have been helpful and emotionally supportive as well. I think this service has given me encouragement to get back to work especially having mental health problems. I did not know about this service until I was referred for another type of therapy. I do think this service should be advertised within the Mental Health Service a lot more.

Response from North Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Hello

Thank you for reviewing our services. We are very pleased to hear that you found the Employment Service of great value to your recovery - it is an important part of our service provision and we are always glad to hear good feedback about it. We will take on board your comments about advertising the service better.

I will forward your comment on to the Employment Service, who I am sure will be thrilled to receive such positive feedback.

Should you wish to discuss your experience further you are welcome to call the Patient Advice and Liaison Service:

01245 546 433

nepuft.pals@nhs.net

The PALS line is manned between 9:30 and 4:30. Your call may go to answerphone - the team will respond to you within three working days.

We wish you all the best

Thomas Way, NEP Communications Account Executive