"Appalling treatment for someone in distress and..."

About: Worthing Hospital

I was admitted via A@E regards a bad burn. . There attitude was judgemental and really extremely unpleasant. . I was assured the crisis team would follow up the next day, which did not happen. I was subsequently readmitted via my GP where the unpleasant judgmental attitude persisted throughout my stay. Needless to say I have been ill again and there attitude persists which makes it very difficult to return to A@E and is now making me extremely il. I think the problem stems with mental health services and there appalling negative treatment of people in crisis. Psychiatric liaison if you get it stinks basically at worthing NHS

Response from Worthing Hospital

We are sorry to read that you had such an unsatisfactory experience and would like to investigate the situation and help you. As this site is anonymous we cannot do this without your details.

Please contact our Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS) department on palsworthing@wsht.nhs.uk or by telephoning 01903 285032 so that we can discuss what happened and see if we can assit you to get you the help you need.

We look forward to hearing from you.