"Fantastic advert for NHS."

About: Worthing Hospital

I was shocked to be sent from my GP's surgery on Monday 1/8/2016 to the Cardiac unit of Worthing hospital. Chest pains, high blood pressure and a less than normal ECG reading led to my admittance. Once I was found a bed on the Cardiac ward I was treated with the utmost courtesy and respect. The team seemed to make every effort to ensure I was comfortable and nothing seemed too much trouble. The professionalism shown was outstanding with everything explained to me concerning my condition and the procedures for the

Angiogram . I was delighted to find my heart was not diseased. My problem was Hypertension for which I was prescribed drugs. The team explained thoroughly the drugs given to me on my release. The monitoring undertaken by the team ,during my stay, was so reassuring . All I can say is a huge thank you to the whole team and tell them what a shining example they are for the NHS. Congratulations for being so professional, proficient and caring! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Steve Turner

Response from Worthing Hospital

We are sorry to read you were taken ill recently and that you had to be admitted to our hospital.

In the circumstances it was a real pleasure to read your comments about your experience. We will share this with the staff in cardiology and they will be delighted.

We hope you are making a good recovery and thank you once again for taking the time to post your comments, this is very much appreciated by all of us.