"Wonderful help and caring staff ."

Thank you to the Staff at A&E . Our Patient journey was excellent from reception the student nurse who helped me with my mother in a wheelchair. The excellent triage sister and the caring Orthropedic surgeon who sutured my Mothers knee . It was an upsetting day as Mum fell at My Daughters graduation and we missed some of the festivities and photographs . I am a practice nurse and all my many visits with family and patients to various Casualty departments , I have never been as impressed as I was on the 13.7. 16 at the QE . Thank you so much to all the wonderful Staff .

Response from Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham

Thank you for taking the time to feedback about your experience when attending the Emergency Department with your mother at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham. We are sorry to hear that your mother fell during such a special occasion but we are delighted to hear that the staff were helpful and caring as we aim to provide all of our patients with an excellent experience.

Your kind words have been forwarded to relevant senior staff who will share them with their team members. Feedback like this is greatly appreciated.

If you would like to provide any further feedback about your experience please visit the hospital webpage www.uhb.nhs.uk/yourviews