"NHS 24 response"

About: NHS 24

I called NHS24 for the first time on Sunday with a Dental Emergency.. I have heard a lot about NHS24 over the years and thought it was important to share my own experience. It was good, in fact very good, prompt, organised, clear and relevant questions and assessment with an effective person centred outcome for me. Well done.

Response from Dawn Orr, Nurse Consultant, Telehealth and Telecare, NHS 24

Dear Jamq

Thank you for sharing your story which the Patient Opinion team have kindly shared with us. I hope your dental issue has now been resolved and you are feeling better.

I was pleased to read your complimentary feedback for the NHS 24 staff who managed your call to our service. Patient safety and a positive patient experience are our top priorities here at NHS 24. Should you care to contact me directly and provide some additional detail, then I would be able to identify the staff members who managed your care and pass your thanks directly to them. I can be contacted on 0141 337 4543 or by email at patientaffairs@nhs24.scot.nhs.uk

However, I will share your story more widely within NHS 24 to ensure that our staff are able to read your positive comments.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience.

Take care