"Blood test perfect. Admin leaves a lot to be..."

About: Royal Free Hospital

First problem. I couldn't find the opening hours. They should be on this page. I tried putting them in a comment after I eventually found them but the moderator decided the comment was not based on personal experience. (I am sure how it could be anything else). The hospital needs a new moderator. Second problem. I needed to get a ticket number. They used to have a machine on the wall but now there is a desk clerk to operate the ticket machine.

They were busy dealing with a patient who had to be directed to a different part of the building.

They had a supervisor who was also involved in the conversation.

Surely one could have done the talking and one give me the number.

Better still save money and use a ticket machine. Finally the blood test was absolutely first rate. When making a comment they ask for my screen name. Does anyone know what that is?

The rating scheme needs improving. They need a category 'not applicable'.

Response from Royal Free Hospital

Thank you for your review, we really value your feedback and will pass all of your comments on to the team. If you would like to speak to us further about this please contact rf.pals@nhs.net. You can find opening hours for our blood test clinics on the Royal Free London website: https://www.royalfree.nhs.uk/services/services-a-z/blood-tests/