"Glasgow Homeopathic Hospital"

About: Centre for Integrative Care (formerly Glasgow Homeopathic Hospital)

For 25 years I have suffered from severe Migraines. Over the past 10 years they have become worse and I have been wakening up just about every day with a severe migraine. My GP sent me to the Glasgow Homeopathic Hospital and the staff gave me Accupuncture. I am delighted to tell you that after 6 sessions my migraines are finally just about gone. I am due to have another 6 sessions in the New Year. I have also had Bowen Therapy and it is thanks to the staff in the Homeopathic Hospital that I now know my problem has been coming from the Trapezius muscle in my neck. Thanks to the Glasgow Homeopathic Hospital my life has been changed for the better.

Response from Lisa Ramsay, Patient Experience Public Involvement Team Support, NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde

Dear charlie daisy

Thank you very much for taking the time to post on Patient Opinion about your recent experience of care in the Glasgow Homeopathic Hospital.

I will ensure that your feedback is passed on to the service where it will be shared with the staff. They will appreciate your feedback.

Best wishes
Lisa

• charlie daisy thinks this response is helpful

Update posted by charlie daisy (the patient)

Thank you Lisa and thank you to everyone who will share it.