"Would recommend"

About: Liverpool Womens Hospital

My husband and I have been involved with the Hewitt centre on and off since 2012. I must say I can't fault them, we've had one unsuccessful icsi cycle, one successful FET in which we got our beautiful son :) and currently in the process of having another FET.

Throughout all 3 cycles I cannot fault the Hewitt centre in any aspect. We have been treated with dignity and respect throughout our treatments, the seamen collection procedure can be difficult and embarrassing for any man, but they make it very dignified and my husband felt totally at ease. During all my tests I was made to feel at ease and reassured as I was very nervous. Always on hand on the phones, there is a callback system which isn't a problem, as they cannot have everyone's medical notes at hand when picking up the phone, so it is understandable that they will need to call you back. Couldn't fault the cleanliness of the place either.

Response from Barbara Freeman, Liverpool Women's NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. This will be forwarded to the Hewitt Centre