"Accident and Emergency"

About: Colchester General Hospital

I am Freddie I am 8 years old I came to A and E with my mum and my nan when I fell off the monkey bars at the park an hour before my birthday party was to start. I saw a very friendly nurse and the nurse said they would see what they could do so I could still go to my birthday party. I met the sister and the nurse practitioner who made me feel better u was very scared and kept crying because it hurt.

I had a xray and a very nice person did it and another nice person who took my xray. The sister and the nurse practitioner looked at my xray really quickly and they put a cast on and I was able to go back to my party only 45 minutes late. Thank you for making me feel a little better and I would like to nominate all of your at your best, as you went over and beyond to get me to my birthday party thank you live Freddie Szaj aged 8 and five days

Response from Colchester General Hospital

Dear Freddie

Thank you for telling us about your experience in A&E. I will makesure that all the staff are told that they made you feel better after what must have been a very scary experience for you.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your birthday party and I hope you got some amazing birthday presents and lots and lots of sympathy!

Be careful when you are next on the monkey bars!

Tammy Diles