"Rotherham District General Hospital is marvellous "

About: Rotherham Hospital / General medicine

A few days ago I was seen by 2 dieticians at Rotherham General, one of them was a trainee. Both were so good to me, they were polite and friendly. They weighed me and together we made a plan for how long I was going to put on weight. I have been on fruit supplement drinks for a while, I don't like them but know they're good for me. The dietician said that he hopes that next time I see him I might not have to take them, which I would love! It felt like he really listened to me about it. Both young gentlemen were absolutely wonderful with me. I can't travel alone because I've had a hip replacement and also get faint often, so my daughter brings me. She was made to feel very welcome by both men. They also explained everything very clearly to me. I saw a lady dietician last time and I really liked her too. I think Rotherham District General Hospital is marvellous - I have nothing but positive things to say about them.

Response from Angela Eyre

Thank you for telling us about your experiences with the care you have received on patient opinion.

It is extremely good to know that you are happy with the way you have been cared for and how the staff treated you. We will ensure that we pass on your kind comments to the staff in these services.