"How I felt mattered to them"

About: Queen Margaret Hospital / Dermatology

I received an excellent service from Dr Matthews and his team at Queen Margaret Hospital, Dunfermline.

I was referred from my GP and had to wait to access the service however I was offered a cancellation and seen really promptly. I then went on to receive a variety of treatments and thankfully support with the skin complaint I had, returning to the service over a year for ongoing treatment and support. How I felt mattered to them.

The Dermatology Service provided was excellent and I just want to say a huge thank you to Dr Matthews and his team and to make people aware of the excellent service provided.

Response from Louise Ewing, Patient Relations Manager, NHS Fife

Dear Ms Mac

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience under the care of Dr Matthews and the team, I will be delighted to pass your comments on. Feeling supported during treatment and having a sense of importance is such a critical element of care and it sounds like the team got this just right. Your kind words will encourage the hearts of staff on a dull Friday afternoon, so once again thanks for sharing.

Louise Ewing