"Elbow operation"

About: County Hospital Louth

I went into Louth hospital on 14/7/16. to have a elbow operation. As soon as I got booked into fortherby ward the staff were fantastic. Nothing was to much trouble for them and they were very attentive. The anaesthetic team were excellent they talked me through every stage and really put me at ease. The recovery team were also excellent and stopped and talked with me until I left to go back to the ward. I can't recommend Louth hospital enough. I have been to other hospitals in the area including private hospital in lincoln but fortherby ward was the best I'v been to. Thank you to all for looking after me and making a bad day into a much better day for me. Love to all. Royce

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Royce,

We are very pleased that we were able to turn a bad day into a better one. Our aim is to do whatever we can to try and care for our patients in a way that can make undergoing surgery as stress-free as possible.

I will share your comments with the rest of the team.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us it is always very pleasing to know we have made a difference. I hope your recovery is going well, and should you be unfortunate to need surgery in the future we will have the pleasure of caring for you again.

Yours Sincerely