"Unwell on Holiday"

About: Arran Medical Group

Rang the surgery, had terrible phone reception, but the caring receptionist was very understanding. the doctor rang back 30min later, reassured me and organised for a sample to be collected. I was over the moon with the level of caring and service, you wouldnt get that south of the boarder!

Dear PatientBill,

Thank you for sharing your story with us, I am sure the practice will be delighted with your comments. I am also glad you were happy with the care you received on Arran. It is such a great place to be, Scotland in miniature as they say. I hope you had (or are having) a wonderful holiday and you are not being eaten alive by the midges.

Take care,

Eunice

Response from Ruth Betley, Practice Manager, Arran Medical Group

Hi PatientBill

I am really glad to hear that you had such a good experience of our practice on Arran. We always try to look after all our patients to a high standard and that includes those people who come to our lovely island for a holiday. Thank you for your feedback I will be passing them on to our reception team.

Ruth