"Being discharged next time from the CMHT"

About: Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust / Adult mental health

I've been with the CMHT for about 2 years, I saw a psychologist for therapy before that. my consultant tells me I'll be discharged next time, but I am still very ill and vulnerable, they didn't offer me a new care coordinator after my GP requests and tell me that the second psychologist prescribed DBT, therapy that I don't feel I can do it's very lengthy and intensive, I can only continue with the CMHT if I do the therapy, but I need continuous care and access to psychiatrist, I've a long term condition and suffer regularly.

Response from Heather Hunt, Patient Experience Advisor, Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post your concerns with regards to your treatment with CMHT I am sorry to hear about your experiences with them. So that we can address your concerns regarding your ongoing health and treatment I would appreciate if you could contact me either by e-mail to patientexperience@LPFT.nhs.uk or telephone on 01529 222265. I look forward to hearing from you.

Update posted by coxes pippin (the patient)

thankyou, the trust is called navigo.