"cancelled appointments"

About: Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

are just a few words to describe their "service". Appointments get cancelled without the decency to be told or rearrange it. I have called the main switchboard and the reception more than a handful of times to be able to get through to my therapist to be told they are with clients we will get them to call you back even though they are supposed to be calling me and im waiting all day....does the call ever come..... no? was told 4 days in a row I would be called back I would be seen and a plan would be made...still waiting for that call back another 3 days later I decided enough is enough ive called you too many times now ..went to see the doctor. even they were disgusted! they even tried to call with little success as I had. I was sent home to wait for that call back.....still nothing and that was again...days ago........To be left in the lurch like this is totally disgusting.

Response from Anna Passmore, Patient Experience Lead, Cornwall Partnership NHS Trust

We are sorry to hear that your experience with Cornwall Partnership NHS Foundation Trust has been less than satisfactory. We always strive to deliver a good service and would be interested in following this up. If you could contact the PALS team on 01208834620 they would be happy to discuss this further with you. We value your feedback and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can review and improve our services.