"It is a fantastic place"

About: Honiton Birth Unit

I would like to thank the team at the Honiton for their support with breast feeding. I was there almost a year ago after the birth of our daughter last year. The few days there were an uphill struggle with our daughter becoming jaundiced and drowsy, and they identified she had tongue tie. So it was an exhausting time with expressing and syringe/cup feeding. We had to go back to the RD & E to get our daughter checked over, but were discharged the next day. Soon after discharge, my baby's tongue tie was treated and we both "got it" with feeding. I would like to let the staff know that I am still breast feeding my daughter 11 months on and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have been able to get over that first difficult time without the help of the great staff at the unit. It is a fantastic place. I particularly appreciated the support I had at night from the staff.

A huge thank you to everyone.

Response from Honiton Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital. I am delighted to hear that you are so happy with the care you have received. I would like to thank you very much for your positive feedback. Kind comments such as yours are always gratefully received.