"I am being nicer and kinder to myself now"

About: Inclusion Matters Wirral

I found my therapy was very helpful! My therapy was good, it was hard too! I had to deal with all sorts of things that were a part of my life! I understood things but found it hard to at times be nicer to myself! I am being nicer and kinder to myself now. You can't solve all of your problems straight away, some do take time. You may or may not need further treatment like me. Fine by me!

The staff at Inclusion Matters are very good. Obviously expect at times for the best treatment you have to wait sometimes. It helped me have more confidence in myself and to trust my instincts more. You're not perfect, no one is. I always say, you're only human! I got a brilliant counsellor and I listened to what she said and suggested at times to what I had to do. I totally recommend the counselling service at Inclusion Matters; Good, reliable, caring staff! Good, safe, secure premises! Totally Confidential!

Don't suffer in silence. Get help. I thank the staff at Inclusion Matters.

Response from Michelle Paton, Locality Lead / High Intensity Therapist, Inclusion Matters

Dear Nectar72,

Many thanks for your feedback. I am glad that you have found your counselling helpful and am pleased to hear that it was successful. Thank you for sharing your story with us.