"Aftercare"

C section scar still not healed, my stich is hanging out and they still discharged me. I rang up for advice again and was told nothing to with them anymore and to visit the GP. I'm Annoyed as my wound is infected and i felt like they couldn't wait to discharge me, and just feel like a number in the system.

Response from Blackburn Birth Centre

Thank you for your comments regarding the Blackburn Birth Centre and thank you for taking the time to do so.

I am very sorry for your experience and in order for me to investigate further, I would be grateful if you could contact me to provide some more information.

I can be contacted on 01254 734471 or you can email me on helen.ritchie@elht.nhs.uk.

If you prefer you can discuss further any concerns you may have about our services with our East Lancashire Hospitals Trust Customer Relations team on 01254 733700 or complaints@elht.nhs.uk who can advise you of your options in raising these concerns further.

If you would like to share your experience in confidence with an independent organisation please contact Healthwatch BwD on 01254 504985 or info@healthwatchblackburnwithdarwen.co.uk

Thanks again for commenting.

Helen Ritchie