"Excellent quality of care."

About: Barlborough NHS Treatment Centre

I attended Barlborough Treatment Centre for a TKR May 25th 2016.I had previously had my right hip replaced here in2009.On both occasions the care and attention I received from the surgeons,theatre staff,ward nurses and all non medical staff was exemplary. I was made to feel welcome as a person rather than just another patient nothing was too much trouble at any time day or night. I would not hesitate to recommend this centre as a place of excellence. Many thanks to everyone,sincerely Janet Rose.

Response from Barlborough NHS Treatment Centre

Dear Janet,

Many thanks for your lovely feedback on the NHS Choices website. It's so good to know that each aspect of your experience at our Hospital was a positive one. We will continue to ensure these standards are maintained and improved so that every patient goes home with a feeling of confidence that we have done everything we can to make them as comfortable as possible whilst in our care. We all wish you a quick recovery from your knee replacement and hope you continue to enjoy good health and mobility.

With kind regards, Mandy J Miller - PA to Steve Booker, Hospital Director & Marco La Malfa, Medical Director