"Urgent care Emergency Dept QE11 Hospital"

About: Queen Elizabeth I I Hospital (Welwyn Garden City)

The hospital area where I was received and waited for attention was so clean and tidy and the staff were very very helpful the nurse examined my injury and arranged for x-Ray's immediately I then returned to the nurse explained the x-Ray's and fitted a collar and cuff giving me very detailed instructions of my injury and what to do I then went back to reception who tried to arrange an appointment Fracture Clinic but there was a minor problem and I was told I would be contacted by their Supervisor this was on Saturday 2nd July and Sunday 3rd July I received a call with an appointment for Tuesday 5th July. I am a senior lady and your staff made the whole experience very easy for me well done the whole department thank you very much.

Response from Queen Elizabeth I I Hospital

Thank you for getting in touch Anita - we've passed your comments on to the urgent care centre team at the New QEII who we know will be delighted to read your feedback.

May we wish you well for your fracture clinic appointment tomorrow, as well as a speedy and full recovery.