"Very disappointed"

About: BMI the Edgbaston Hospital

I recently went to the hospital and was seen fairly quickly in outpatients. The member of staff was very unsympathetic and rude to myself and partner who dismissed me without no support, lack of information and refusal of treatment. I was very upset about this appointment and do not wish to attend again.

Upon reading further into what they had said without information needed to make a decision I realised it was exactly the opposite to what was needed. I was told it was all in my head however the evidence was there in front of them. Definitely going somewhere else for a second opinion.

Response from BMI the Edgbaston Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback regarding your experience with one of our Gynaecology Consultants at BMI Edgbaston Hospital. I am sorry you feel you were not given the answers you required at your consultation or the support from our outpatient team. Your feedback is important to us and to allow us to address this and offer you further support with your treatment, I would ask you to contact me at the Hospital on 0121 452 2824 to discuss this further. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Louise Holloway , Process Manager