"Down hill fast"

About: Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

I was taken to row an for my own safety and the safety of the public and let out hours later after an assessment telling me I was okay even though I was still feeling suicidal. I think it's dangerous to make decisions about people's lives in a 5 min slot sending them back out when unwell, to head to the motorway and put others at risk. Found the staff totally irresponsible at Somerset partnership NHS trust in Taunton

Response from Somerset Partnership NHS Foundation Trust

Hello

The Patient Advice and Liaison Service, PALS, were very sorry to read that you have not been well and do not feel that you were given the right support from our services in Taunton. Unfortunately, we are unable to look into your experience without further details. In order to take this matter further the PALS team would require your full name, address and date of birth.

Our Trust is very grateful to receive all feedback from patients, carers and the general public, positive or not so much, as this is one way of monitoring how we are doing, and identifying areas of care that might require reviewing.

With kind regards