"I couldn't have wished for better treatment"

About: Royal Cornwall Hospital (Treliske) / Accident and emergency South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

I 'phoned 111 as my head and neck were injured and I was sick. They arranged for an ambulance to come to my assistance and this arrived very quickly. 2 very helpful and pleasant paramedics looked after me and decided that I should have hospital treatment. They took me to Treliske A&E and were very re-assuring. Once there I had a head scan and many health checks. Everything at A&E was super efficient and the nurses and Doctor were all very pleasant and supportive. I was sent home that evening and I couldn't have wished for better treatment.

Response from Laura Mason, Communications Manager, Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust

Always great to have such postitive feedback, thank you. We'll make sure your comments are passed onto the team in our accident and emergency department.

Response from Sara Coburn, Patient Engagement Manager, Governance, South Western Ambulance Service Foundation Trust

Hi Sally-Anne

Thank you for taking the time to share your story - I hope you are recovering well.

It is always rewarding to hear stories of how our staff are delivering care and support to patients when they need it most.

We would be happy to share your story with the ambulance staff involved in your care, however to do so we will need some specific information. If you would like us to do this, please may I ask you to contact us on either plaudits@swast.nhs.uk or 01392 453 831 and a member of the Patient Engagement Team will be happy to help you further.

Thank you, again, for taking the time to provide us with feedback.

Sara

• sally-Anne thinks this response is helpful