"Excellent Care"

About: Bmi - The Alexandra Hospital

I have just had a knee replacement procedure.I found every aspect of my care excellent from the reception to my discharge.

The medical care was extremely though and inspired me with confidence (this was my first experience of a hospital since tonsil removal as a child) I was veery apprehensive but the way things were explained soon put me at relative ease.

The staff with no exception were professional and caring from the porter who showed me to my room,the surgeon the anethitist, the ward staff,and of course the catering staff.

My room was comfatable clean and bright and very comfatable.

Thank you so much to everybody concerned I look forward (if you can say look forward) to having the other knee replaced later in the year.

No review would be complete without a special mention to the Physio therapists who are a very important element in knee surgery they got me moving very quickly but remember no pain no gain.

Thank you all again.

Response from Bmi - The Alexandra Hospital

Thank you for your kind review, I am pleased you had a pleasant experience with us at The Alex. I will pass on your words to our physiotherapy team.

Sarah Agnew - Director of Operations at BMI The Alexandra Hospital