"Praising Scarborough Hospital"

About: Scarborough General Hospital

I was admitted to A&E on Sun 12th June 2016. I was taken care of immediately, The staff were so kind, the Duty Dr started investigating my illness with blood tests X-rays ECG etc. I was then admitted to Cherry Ward where I was made as comfortable as possible given intravenous medication the nursing staff were fantastic, I remained on that ward until the following day. I was taken to the Coronary Care Unit, settled in saw the cardiologist and various other tests, after more deliberation it was decided I had a bad chest infection which had been treated with antibiotics on arrival, but some concern over my heart! After a very thorough Echo cardiogram my heart was found to be in perfect working order no signs of decease etc.(much to my relief)

I was discharged early evening feeling pain free & much better. I would just like to say My heartfelt thanks to each & everyone of the Drs, Nurses ward staff you are stars.

incidentally the food was good too!

We are all ready to complain & moan but not so readily to praise

Response from Scarborough General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your message to us regarding your inpatient stay at Scarborough Hospital.

I happy to hear of the fantastic care you received and that you were home pain free and feeling much better the following day.

Should you ever need our services in the future I hope that it will of the same high standard.

Kind regards with our best wishes

The PALS team