"Poor treatment"

About: John Radcliffe Hospital

Very disgusting behaviour, went there with my mother who doesn't speak English so of course i was her translator, the night staff had no problem whatsoever until the morning staff came in and woke me up shouting and said i am not allowed to be there, telling me i should leave at 4am and literally kicked me out, upset my very ill mother, they have no respect!!!!! Kept coming to check if i was doing anything whilst sitting outside alone in the cold and had a go at me when i needed to go toilet. The staff are abolutely horrible and they need to learn some manners!

Response from John Radcliffe Hospital

Thank you for your comments regarding the Gynaecology Department at the John Radcliffe Hospital.

I am very sorry that your visit lacked the compassion that we expect all our patients to receive.

Please be assured that your feedback will be passed onto the service managers responsible for Gynaecology. We would welcome the opportunity to investigate the issues you have raised and provide you with a response.

If you would like us to do this, please do not hesitate to contact the Complaints Department on 01865 221728 or at complaints@ouh.nhs.uk who will be happy to discuss the complaint process with you.