"Treatment received in continence clinic"

About: Mansfield & Ashfield / Continence advisory service (north)

I have been using the service for a number of years under excellent care provided by the nurses at clinic seven and oak tree health centre, I was referred to Dr haider through the nurse and from the reception staff right through to the Dr, s I have received excellent service with dignity, they make you feel so at ease listen to any problems you might have and get them sorted without any hesitation and confidentiality is also there priority. l feel not only are there medical professionals there are a extended family to myself they deserve medels to the highest compliment they are worth every thing keep it up to all the team.

Response from Lisa Mercer, Integrated Team Leader (West), Community Adult Services Newark & Sherwood, County Health Partnerships

Hi,

Thanks so much regarding your positive comments about our service. We are so pleased you have had a positive experience from our staff.

Many thanks.

Update posted by Professor dishy (the patient)

Hi I am so pleased with your services and staff completely changing my life around many thanks

Thanks for the comments.