"Brilliant Nursing staff on day case unit"

About: Good Hope Hospital

I went in for a minor op on 2.6.16 and wanted to just say that the staff were amazing! The ward was really busy and ran efficiently. Staff were really organised and dealt with situations with kindness and compassion. They were personal and funny. Nothing was too much trouble. I felt really well cared for and treated with dignity. The staff were really efficient with my discharge plans. I was seen by a lovely physiotherapist who was diligent in making sure I was okay to get up and walk as my blood pressure had been a bit low. The anesthetisist staff were also really calm and professional. I get really stressed about having injections and the possible negative effects of general anaesthetic.

they were really good at explaining stuff in a calm and professional way. We had a good laugh about the huge disposable pants which I've kept as a souvenir!

Dear Anonymous

thank you so much for your kind feedback regarding your patient experience on Day Case Unit at Good Hope Hospital.

I am so pleased to read that you felt the staff were amazing and supportive throughout your attendance and that you were well cared for and treated with dignity.

I will ensure that your feedback is highlighted to the Matron for Day Case and the Group Support Manager who will be both be thrilled to read your comments and delighted to share your feedback with all of the Day Case Unit Staff.

I hope this is acceptable and thank you once again for taking the time to provide your feedback, patient experience is extremely important to us.

I do hope you are recovered from your procedure.

Best wishes