"Wonderful care by the entire team"

About: Queen's Hospital (Romford)

I was admitted for a day surgery today for a delicate and sensitive procedure. From the moment I was taken through to the ward, I was treated incredibly well. There was clear communication at all times. I was seen when I was told I would be. Every member of staff, from all of the nurses to the anaesthesiologist (who was incredibly friendly and calming) to the porters, were caring and professional. I felt safe and at ease.

I have to say that due to the bad press Queen's has had in the past, I was incredibly apprehensive about having the surgery here but my preconceptions were very quickly corrected.

I would like to say a very big 'thank you' to all that attended to me today. You made a difficult day so much easier to handle and I am incredibly grateful.

Response from Queen's Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave such wonderful comments regarding your recent visit to Queens Hospital.

I am delighted to hear that we were able to change your preconceptions and that all of our staff treated you in such calming and professional manner. I will pass your thanks on to the team who assisted you on this day and wish you a speedy recovery.

Yours Sincerely