"Great Outpatient Care"

About: Queen's Hospital (Romford)

I write in appreciation of the excellent care and attention I received whilst undergoing investigation for a potential lung cancer.

Whilst, for me, things have turned out happily in that no further action is deemed necessary, I feel I must sincerely thank all the staff at Queen's.

The skill, care and efficiency shown by all, from my consultant, through to the rest of the Lung Team and the Radiology, Outpatients Clinic and Administration staff has been exemplary.

I encountered few delays (even then, only minor) and can only comment that Queen's is an excellent facility with fantastic staff.

Response from Queen's Hospital

Thank you for your wonderful comment regarding your experience at Queens Hospital. I am pleased to hear you received such a high standard of care and attention throughout and that the results for you were positive. I understand that this would have been a very difficult time for you so was pleased that the staff involved in your care looked after you so well. I will ensure that your thanks are passed onto all of the teams involved in your care.

Yours sincerely