"Never going into walk in again"

I went with chest pains. The nurse was stand offish I felt like I was putting them out.

They said why have you not phoned a ambulance? We are not here for this, i cannot do much for you all can do is put you on a machine and send you to hospital.the delivery of their words cold and very distant

With that I stood up and told them that I did not like their attitude. There was no way I was allowing that person anywhere near me. Wow I will never go to that walk-in centre again.....if that is care ?

Response from Seaham Primary Care Centre

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit to Seaham Urgent Care Centre.

I am very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your experience on this occasion and we will make sure your feedback is passed to the Matron for you.

We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns with you and if you would like to contact us with your name and some more details it would enable the Matron/Manager to look into your concerns for you.

If you feel this would be useful please contact the Trust’s Patient Experience Team on 0800 7835774.

If you would prefer to contact us by e-mail, our address is cdda-tr.patientexperiencecddft@nhs.net

If you do decide to contact us, please make us aware that you have left comments on the NHS Choices website.

The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients.

Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices.

Patient Experience Team