"Feedback"

About: East Surrey Hospital

Thank you.

All

Crews that attended this job number were Kind, Caring, Thoughtful, to us and put their all and every effort and thought of everything to try to keep my Dad alive. They even visited My Mum, Sister and I in the family room at East Surrey Hospital to make sure things were going ok and we were being looked after. All the Doctors and Nurses were kind and gentle with us there too. They put every thing into keeping my Dad alive. They informed us of everything that was going on at every opportunity. Thank You. We said are good byes to Dad and the ambulance crews still helped. Dad was moved to St Georges where they tried to put stents into Dads heart, but unfortunately his heart was two bad and he died.

We will never forget you all and are very grateful for all 12 crew members that attended

all the doctors and nurses at East Surrey Thank you x

Response from Nicola Shopland, Divisional Chief Nurse for Medicine, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Carters (Fieldhead)

I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your father, my condolences to you and your family.

Thank you for your feedback and I am glad to hear that the communication was of a high standard - I am glad it provided you with reassurrance during a very frightening time.

kind regards