"Best care and friendliest staff I have seen in..."

About: Royal Surrey County Hospital

I'm currently pregnant with my first baby. I twice had to attend St. Catherine's ward due to minor concerns. The staff were so friendly and reassuring and despite being very busy, they took the time to listen. I also had 3 scans so far. I never had to wait long and again, staff very so very friendly and took the time to answer all questions. Today I had an appointment at a clinic. It was such a busy clinic, but everyone was just wonderful. They were friendly, kind and took the time to listen and reassure me. I think the doctor is the most attentive and friendly doctor I have ever met. Despite the clinic being so busy, everything went really smoothly and time efficient. The midwives and health care assistants were great.

Overall, throughout my whole pregnancy so far, I have received outstanding care from everyone

I came in contact with at the hospital and therefore I want to say a great thanks you!

Response from Royal Surrey County Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to write and thank the staff who have looked after you so far during your pregnancy. Here at Royal Surrey we are incredibly proud of our dedicated, caring and compassionate staff, who always strive to provide the best care anywhere. Please be assured that I will pass your message on to the team in maternity and I know that they will be pleased to receive it. Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.