"Visit to A&E 10/5/16 9am"

I would like to praise the nurse who helped me with my bladder infection. They were professional, knowledgeable, patient & caring. These are the things you need from a medical person when you are in pain.

I had bladder infection, difficulty walking & standing, severe pain.

However, once I had left their care & had to wait for a cab, things were really bad. There were no chairs to sit on by front door, so I collapsed on the floor by the main door. I could not get up. People just walked past me, no one even tried to help me. I was discusted that not 1 member of the public asked me if I was ok. Why are there no seats by front door? Someone from hospital should have made sure I was ok. Discusting

Response from Ucc - Northwick Park Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I am very sorry to hear you were unwell by the front doors and that there were no seats available.

I will ensure this is shared with the hospital for future consideration, I would like to I apologies that no one came to offer you assistance.

If you would like to contact Nida, the UCC Service Manager, she would be happy to investigate this further for you; she can be contacted by calling the UCC and asking to speak with her on tel: 0208 869 3743.

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding the nurse who treated you, it is always motivational for staff to receive positive feedback.

With thanks