"thank you to radiography"

About: Homerton University Hospital

I was very impressed with recent visit for ultrasound. Despite an overflowing waiting room, this was first thing Tuesday after Bank Holiday weekend, I was seen promptly by a friendly and informative radiographer. They noticed something that might need further investigation and liaised with dr and ct scan to arrange a ct scan straightaway saving me additional wait and worry. The ct scan people worked within tiny area but treated everyone with dignity and respect. I was impressed by way 2 team members independently advised another member of staff that a patient he was about to see had a risk of falling. My anxieties were reduced by the the calm sympathetic and efficient way they worked. Many thanks!

Response from Homerton University Hospital

Thank you for telling us about your positive experience and care in the Radiology department. Thank you for taking the time to tell us. Your feedback is very much appreciated by the team.

If you have any further feedback, comment or query you can contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on tel. 020 8510 7315, or text 07584445400, or email PALS.Service@homerton.nhs.uk