"Service is fantastic, signage could be improved."

About: Crosshouse Hospital / Podiatry

I had an appointment with the podiatrist Mrs Finley who was great and very thorough. The receptionist was brilliant, she was doing a zillion things but still very professional and helpful. Everybody in the hospital is so nice and it’s spotless, it’s so clean even the bathrooms are nice and clean. I have no complaints but I did have some difficulty finding the department from the top parking lot. I got in through a fire door because someone was coming through but I assume it should have been closed. So I think it would be helpful to maybe have some signs directing you to the diabetic department and instructions for how to get there.

I think the service is fantastic, all the staff have a great attitude and I really appreciate the help I receive.

Response from Laura Harvey, Improvement Lead - Customer Care, Customer Care - Quality Improvement, NHS Ayrshire and Arran

Dear Devoted901

Thank you very much for your kind feedback. I am pleased that you received the high quality experience that all our staff work hard to provide.

In regard to the poor signage, I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you to allow us to address it.

I can be contacted on telephone no: 01292 513610 or via email: Laura.Harvey@aapct.scot.nhs.uk. Please dont hesitate to get in touch if you wish.

I will however ensure that the appropriate personnel are made aware of your feedback.