"Friendly helpful staff"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

Dropped into ward 17 for routine tests and was immediately approached by Ward Clerk who seated me and my wife into private room to await Doctor.

The Ward Clerk and Ward Sister were very helpful and offered refreshments whilst we waited. Additionally we were attending another appointment at the hospital shortly after and the staff prioitised me appropriately and timely and ensured I knew the location of next appointment.

I would be keen to learn the names of the sister and ward clerk so I can send a card.

Thnak you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback and for the kind comments you provided about Andrew (Ward clerk) and Amira (Sister) on Ward 17. It is always extremely pleasing to hear that the care and service provided was of the high standard we aim to offer all our patients. Please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with them both as well as their managers.